What better way to spend the summer months than outside enjoying all that nature has to offer? Well, we’ve made it easy with our Season Pass! Canoe or kayak the Caney Fork River as many times as you want with the purchase of your season pass. Read below for more information:
Silver Season Pass Details:
- The cost of the season pass is just $79.99!
- The season typically starts May 1st and goes through October 31st, depending on water and river conditions.
- One pass required per individual.
- You can upgrade to the 9 mile trip for an additional $10.00 per trip.
Gold Season Pass Details:
- The gold season pass is $109.99!
- The gold season pass offers unlimited 6 or 9 mile trips. This is a great option if you prefer the longer trip!
How Does It Work?
If you are a Silver Season Pass holder, your rental for a six mile trip is covered. For example, you can take a single kayak on the 6 mile trip as many times as you want in a season. If you and a friend want to take a canoe or a tandem kayak and your friend is not a season pass holder, the friend will only need to pay for themselves as your pass will cover you. If you want to upgrade to the 9 mile trip, you can pay an additional $10 per person, per trip or you can purchase our Gold Season Pass which includes unlimited 9 mile trips…Easy as pie! Call or stop by to get yours today!
Enter your email address to receive special offers and promotions from Canoe The Caney.
There are no upcoming events.
Get the latest news and special offers!
Current Operating Season:
Now Open Through November
9-5 Seven Days A Week