What to Bring
Like any other journey outdoors, a canoe or kayak trip down the Caney Fork river will be made that much better with a little bit of preparation. Here are a couple of things we recommend to help you get the most out of your experience:
- Sunblock – You will be out in the sun for several hours, so cover appropriately!
- Sunglasses – The sun will reflect heavily off the still and cool water of the Caney
- A hat or scarf to protect your head
- Water and Snacks – You’re going to be out for a while!
- A change of clothes – Accidents do happen, or maybe you just thought the water was that inviting!
- Water shoes – Help keep yourself comfortable
- Plastic storage containers for cameras and/or cell phones.
If you forgot some of these items, don’t worry, we have many available in our pro shop! If you’d like additional details, or have some special needs we haven’t thought of, please give us a call and we’d be more than happy to help you!
Get the latest news and special offers!
Current Operating Season:
Now Open Through November
9-5 Seven Days A Week